Terms and Conditions
ASICS #GoRunIt Selfie Competition Terms & Conditions
The prize consists of $500.00 worth of ASICS product.
One prize will be awarded for valid entries submitted between Thursday 19th and Monday 23rd Nov 2015 for participants of the Air NZ Queenstown International Marathon
1) All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) This competition is open to New Zealand residents over the age of 16 years.
3) Entries must be submitted between 6:00am November 19th 2015 and 11.59pm November 23rd 2015.
4) Entries are in the form of publically published photos via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Photos must include an ASICS New Zealand product (clothing or footwear) and be tagged with the hashtag #GoRunIt and link to the relevant ASICS New Zealand social media profile. Photos utilising #ASICSNZ in replacement of tagging the relevant social media profile will also be accepted.
5) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6) No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability.
7) Winners will be chosen by the promoter at their discretion.
8) The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10) By entering a photo into this competition the entrant agrees this image can be used by the promoter for future promotional purposes.
11) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
12) It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to and use of the site asics.com.au are governed by the following rules:
Text, graphics and images that are part of this site are the property of ASICS Oceania. Access to and use of this site are solely for personal entertainment, information or education. You may download, copy or print materials on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. No right in any materials is transferred to you as a result of downloading or copying. Any other use of the materials on this site without the prior written permission of ASICS Oceania is strictly prohibited.
© 2005 ASICS Oceania. All rights reserved.
10 Interchange Drive
Eastern Creek, NSW 2766
The stripe design featured on the sides of ASICS shoes is a trademark of ASICS Corporation and is a registered trademark in most countries of the world.
ASICS Oceania provides the information herein with the exclusion of any warranty whatsoever, either express or implied. In particular, excluded is any implied warranty for the non-infringement upon laws and third-party property rights. Moreover, ASICS Oceania may not be held liable for the contents of any sites which are accessible by hyperlinks from this site or any sites linking to this site.