Terms and Conditions
ASICS Weet-bix Kids Tryathlon Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
No purchase, entry fee, or payment is necessary to enter this competition.
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Brittain Wynyard on behalf of ASICS NZ is the promoter of this competition (the Promoter). This competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. Entry is open to New Zealand residents who are valid Facebook account users and meet their according guidelines.
4. You agree to release Facebook from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with your participation in this competition or with any of the prizes offered.
5. Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter:
To enter, write a comment on the ASICS NZ facebook post.
6. The Promoter its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
7. Competition closes on Tuesday 2nd February 10am (NZT) (the “Competition Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
8. The winners will be randomly drawn from the Facebook prize pools by Tuesday 2nd February by 5pm (NZT). Winners will be announced by ASICS NZ in the ASICS NZ Facebook post comments and on Twitter. Winners will be asked to direct message or email their contact information. If the winners do not get in touch by Friday 5th February at 5pm (NZT) then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9x winners will win a free entry to the 2015/16 Weet-bix Kids Tryathlon event of their choice subject to event availability.
10. The prize cannot be converted into cash and is non-transferable.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for event availability or registration requirements.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
13. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or with any prizes offered.
15. This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand. Both the Promoter and you, and any party which uses or takes the benefit of any prize awarded, accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to and use of the site asics.com.au are governed by the following rules:
Text, graphics and images that are part of this site are the property of ASICS Oceania. Access to and use of this site are solely for personal entertainment, information or education. You may download, copy or print materials on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. No right in any materials is transferred to you as a result of downloading or copying. Any other use of the materials on this site without the prior written permission of ASICS Oceania is strictly prohibited.
© 2005 ASICS Oceania. All rights reserved.
10 Interchange Drive
Eastern Creek, NSW 2766
The stripe design featured on the sides of ASICS shoes is a trademark of ASICS Corporation and is a registered trademark in most countries of the world.
ASICS Oceania provides the information herein with the exclusion of any warranty whatsoever, either express or implied. In particular, excluded is any implied warranty for the non-infringement upon laws and third-party property rights. Moreover, ASICS Oceania may not be held liable for the contents of any sites which are accessible by hyperlinks from this site or any sites linking to this site.